Monday, October 28, 2019

It's BEGINNING to look a lot like CHRISTMAS

I wanted to post these new Paper Pumpkin Alternative (from Stampin'Up!) cards right after I finished them, but life got in the way.  BUT, here they are.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed creating them.


My best friend (and upline from Stampin'Up!) added gems to her card and I CASE'd her idea and added the moose.


Card Number 1 -- It's Beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS










I CASE'd (copy and save everything) the idea of adding rhinestones to help spruce up this card.  Everything used is from the October Paper Pumpkin Kit except for the colored rhinestones.  I found those in my stash to add some sparkle.


Card Number 2 -- Merry Moose






The moose from the Merry Moose Stamp Set (Stampin'Up!'s 2019 Holiday Catalog) has been calling to me ever since I saw him earlier this year.  I couldn't resist using him on one of these cards.  Everything you see is from Stampin'Up!  I used red rhinestones leftover from a year or so ago and added one yellow rhinestone (from my stash) at the top of the tree.  I just love this moose and can imagine he will be used on more than Christmas cards!


Card Number 3 -- Is that Santa?






I pulled out several of my retired Stampin'Up! stamp sets to complete this card.  Santa and his reindeer came from one stamp set, the deer came from another and the greeting is vintage Stampin'Up!  This greeting came with one of the first stamp sets I purchased from Stampin'Up! as a new Demonstrator (can you say over fifteen years ago).  It is classic and I go to it more than I realize. The gift packages are from the Merry Moose stamp set used above.


Enjoy your day and look forward to seeing you again soon!  Brenda



No comments:

Post a Comment