Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Stampin' Up!'s September Paper Pumpkin Kit

PAPER PUMPKIN

Stampin' Up! offers a Paper Pumpkin kit each month. The kit costs $22/month and contains everything you need to make the project of the month.  For September is was small treat boxes that were absolutely adorable.  Unfortunately, I forgot to order my kit in time to have one delivered to me, but my sister received hers and loaned me the stamp set.

As you can guess, the kit was for Halloween.  The stamp set is really cute and contains two different skeleton images and sentiments.

I was browsing around on Pinterest looking for inspiration and found the following card.  I love to give recognition to the creator of the card, but I forgot to save the image and when I went back to get the creator's information I could not find the card again.  I want to thank the individual that created this card, I loved it and I hope you do to.

Everything used to create the card is from Stampin' Up!.

The card base is Basic Black card stock and measures 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", folded in half at 4-1/4".  The first layer is Whisper White card stock cut at 5-1/4" x 4". Basic Black card stock is used for the second layer and is cut at 5" x 3-3/4".  I took a half sheet of Pumpkin Pie card stock, 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" and stamped skeletons all over it.  I then cut it down to 4-3/4" x 1-3/4" . Each layer is attach to each other using Snail Adhesive.  To finish the card, I stamped the greeting in Basic Black ink on Whisper White card stock and cut out with a matching die. I cut out a slighter larger image than the greeting with Basic Black card stock using the next larger die and attached both to the filigree frame I cut out using Blackberry Bliss card stock.  


This card is going out to my sister-in-laws and friends today.  

Enjoy the card, and again THANKS to the individual that created the original card.




No comments:

Post a Comment