Wednesday, January 15, 2020

December 2019 Paper Pumpkin Cards and Alternate Cards

Since I was traveling in December, I did not purchase the December 2019 Paper Pumpkin Kit. BUT my sister, Jackie, did.  She shared her creations with me and I thought I would share them with you!


The following cards were made following the instructions included in the kit.










And, the next great cards were the Alternate Cards she created with the supplies included in the December Paper Pumpkin Kit.







I hope you have enjoyed these great cards.


==  ==  ==  ==  ==  ==  ==  ==  ==  ==


I received a fantastic surprise from my best friend, Diana.  She sent me the December Paper Pumpkin Kit!  Isn't that great?  I'll be working on it the next few days and update this post with my own Alternate Creations. 


Take care, stay healthy and come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment