Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Oh My Gosh, Has It Been THAT Long?

I am truly sorry for the gap in-between posts, but life does happen.  My hubby and I took a couple of weeks off and went to visit our daughter and her family.  We had a great!  Enjoyed a super Christmas Eve dinner with our Son-In-Law's family.  Heck after 27 years, they are our family, too!


Christmas was fun all around.  Our youngest granddaughter spent the summer with us while she interned at an office on base.  While here she overheard Grandpa and I talking about some bowls we had been looking for.  Well, she is a Computer Science major and she put her skills to work and found the bowls we were looking for, and guess what, they were under the Christmas tree for us.  What a special surprise.


But all good things must come to an end.  Our oldest granddaughter came down with that wicked flu that is going around, then our son-in-law and my hubby soon followed.  Our daughter came down with it the day before we left to come home AND, you guessed it, yours truly came down with it on the way home.  I've been laid up for a couple of weeks and recently started feeling like stamping again.


NOW I am ready to get started again.  All my creative juices are flowing strong and I hope you enjoy the creations I, my sister and my best friend have come up with recently.  Keep coming back each day to see them all.


Take care and I certainly hope and pray that flu bug does not come to visit you!

No comments:

Post a Comment