Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Rotator Cup Problems

I have been out of commission for a couple of months or more due to my rotator cups. It all started last Fall, but I ignored the pain at first thinking "oh, I slept wrong",  I sure don't remember hurting myself, must have lifted something wrong", and a whole lot of other thoughts.  Then I woke up one morning and couldn't raise either arm above shoulder high.  Off to the doc I went, referred to Physical Therapy. After 12 weeks of physical therapy I am now on a home exercise program.  My right arm is doing well, my left arm is being VERY stubborn, but it is slowly coming around.  Still hurts like the dickens when I move it in a direction it doesn't like, but it is improving.


So, I hope to be back on a more permanent basis.


Take care everyone and see you soon with stamping projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment