Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Stampin'Up! Releases Retirement Lists

2019-2020 Annual Catalog Retirement List

is now Available


The 2019-2020 Annual Catalog will be retiring as of June 2, 2020 and Stampin'Up! has released the retirement list here.  Retiring products are available from now until June 2, 2020, WHILE supplies last.


The 2020 January - June Mini Catalog will be retiring as of June 2, 2020 and Stampin'Up! has released the retirement list here.  Retiring products are available from now until June 2, 2020, WHILE supplies last. 


I do not know how you feel about the products that are retiring, but I am sad for some of them to go.  BUT, I am excited about the new products that will be available in the new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog available June 3, 2020.  Be sure to contact your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator to request your copy of the new catalog.



If you currently do not have a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator, I would love to serve you. Please leave me a comment with your contact information and I will get in touch with you within 24 hours.

Be Safe and Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment