Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Alternate Paper Pumpkin Ideas

While I, and everyone I know, love the Paper Pumpkin Kits that Stampin'Up! creates for us each month, we also put our creative juices to use and create alternative cards and gifts.


My sister, Jackie, really had her creative juices flowing this month.  As soon as she received her kit she started making these great cards.







As she was perusing Pinterest, she found a gift box that intrigued her so much she decided to make one of her own.  I did not obtain the name of the person that originally created the box, but she posted great instructions and Jackie CASE'd it beautifully.


I love all her alternative creations and will be working on some of my own over the next couple of days.


Enjoy Thanksgiving and be sure to come back soon.  I am going to be making Christmas cards and will be sharing them with you.


Take care and God Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment