Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Thanksgiving

Is a time for family, good fun and enjoying the company of friends and family.  This year it is also on my Father-in-Law's birthday.  We lost Dad many years ago, but we think of him often.  Thanksgiving is not the same without him.


I made the following card for my two sister-in-laws, Elle and Candi, my best friend of ??? many years (we don't acknowledge how long we have known each other because that would disclose how old we really are, lol), and our good friends Johnny and Gloria.  Hope you enjoy it.  I displayed the front and the inside.  Love that turkey!


My best friend and her twin sister are on a cruise that took them from San Diego around Hawaii, back to San Diego and now they are visiting several ports in Mexico before they head back to San Diego and then fly home.  While they were in Honolulu she sent me the beautiful card below for Thanksgiving.


I liked this card so much that I decided to CASE it (Copy and Stamp Everything).  I put my twist on her creation.  Let me know what you think.


I just had to include the turkey.  I sent this card to my daughter and son-in-law as well as my two granddaughters.


What are your plans for Thanksgiving?  Are you celebrating at home with family and friends or going out to a local restaurant?  Me?  We have not decided yet, but we will have fun no matter what we decide.


Have a great Thanksgiving and bless all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment