Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Sorry for the long absence

Welcome back.  I have been away from my blog for longer than I planned.  My husband and I had a few things we needed to take care of and they took a lot longer than I previously thought they would, but they are done and life goes.  THEN, out of nowhere I woke up one morning with vertigo. I have never had that before and hope I do not ever have it again.  I could not get my balance and staggered like I was drunk, lunging into walls and furniture.  My head would spin even if I was sitting or laying down and not doing anything.  At times I felt like I was in a fog and not quite there. WEIRD, is all I can say.  This lasted for four days.  I am happy to say that I am back to normal (not sure if that is good or bad, but we will go with good).


Have a great day and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment