Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Come One, Come All

Come One, Come All and JOIN
Monthly Stamp Club

Monthly Stamp Club? What's That?


Each month I will be holding a Monthly Stamp Club.  This is a club you can join where you will be stamping and creating with friends and fellow stampers.  The club will meet once a month.  The fee is $25/month.  What do you get for the $25 each month?  You will receive everything you need to make two to three cards and a project (tags one month, a box one month, etc).  THEN, you will use your $25 class fee and purchase $25 worth of products from Stampin'Up!

Each month one member of the club will be named the Hostess.  When you are the Hostess you will receive free product if the minimum order is $150.  If we have six members (or more) in the monthly stamp club we will always meet the $150 minimum and the Hostess will receive free product.  Six members times $25 = $150 and viola' free product.

Interested in joining the Monthly Stamp Club. Leave me a message below with your name and phone number/email address and I will contact you with the details.

Not interested in joining right now, but are curious what it is all about?  Feel free to contact me and come to a meeting and see what we do!

NOTE:  I am always open to new ideas/thoughts/suggestions.  If you have a special stamp set/die/embossing folder/punch you would like to see used, let me know.  If you want to see a particular technique, let me know.  If I haven't see it/heard about it, you can bet your bippy I will do everything I can to find out about it!

The Club commitment runs for six months and starts in February and will run through July.  At the first meeting we will do a blind draw to see who will be Hostess for each month. 

Come join the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment