Thursday, December 19, 2019

January Classes

I have three activities and/or classes scheduled for January 2020 at this time.

Stampin' Up!'s Occasions Catalog goes live in January each year.  The Occasions Catalog features new Spring stamp sets, dies, embossing folders and embellishments to meet every occasion that happens in the Spring.  Some of the occasions covered may be Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Mother's Day and Father's Day.  And do not forget those other special days -- Graduations and Weddings!

On Saturday, January 11th at 10:00 a.m., I am hosting a Preview of the new Occasions Catalog along with this year's Sale-A-Bration Catalog.  The great thing about the Sale-A-Bration Catalog is that everything in there is free depending on the amount of your purchase or the sales at your workshop.  Interested in earning free stamps?  Contact me to learn how!

Along with the Preview, I will have a stamping demonstration featuring one of the products from the new Occasions Catalog. Due to the size of my home, I need to limit the number of participants to eight.  Be sure to contact me by January 6th that you will be attending so I can "save" your spot.  The spots will be filled on a first come basis (the first eight ladies/gents to contact me).

Save the date for Saturday, January 18th at 10:00 a.m.!  I will be holding my first class of 2020 and it is a great one -- Daisy Lane.

Cost is $30.00 for the class and includes the stamp set you will be using and all the product to complete 12 cards (including envelopes).  If you love daisies, this is the class for you.
Item Number: 149325 - $23.00

If you would like to purchase the punches that go with this set, please let me know.

Item Number: 149517 - $16.00

Item Number: 143713 - $18.00


Payment in the amount of $30.00 is due no later than January 5th.  This will allow time for me to place the order and have everything arrive before the class.  If you would like to add either or both punches, please contact me for the cost.

Hold the fort!  Save the Date!  Saturday, January 25th -- Paper Pumpkin Kits (10:00 a.m.)

Have you wanted to create handmade cards and paper projects, but did not want to invest a large some of money?  I have the perfect thing for you!  PAPER PUMPKIN!

Stampin' Up! offers their Paper Pumpkin Kits for a nominal monthly fee.  You need to purchase each month's kit by the 10th of that month at a cost of $22 (including shipping) or you can pre-pay for three months, six months or a year at a time.  You can skip a month or two if you want.  You have the ability to go into your account and tell Stampin' Up! what is convenient for you.  See the information below:


NOTE:  Be sure to include my name and Demonstrator Number on your order. Please contact me to obtain my demonstrator identification number.  Click on this link to subscribe:  Paper Pumpkin

I am excited to be hosting the above events in January and look forward to seeing many of you there!

Included each month at the Paper Pumpkin Class, I will create an alternative way (or two) to use your kit in addition to the guidelines you receive in your kit.  This is my gift to you for being a member of my Paper Pumpkin Club!

Enjoy your day and I hope to hear from you soon -- Brenda


No comments:

Post a Comment