Thursday, December 12, 2019

Paper Pumpkin Alternative Projects Class Schedule

Hi everyone!  Don't you just love receiving your Pumpkin Paper kit every month and creating the cards and/or projects?  Have you ever wondered, "what can I do with the extra bits and pieces that are left over?"

Now you can find out what others are doing with their "bits and pieces".  Come to my monthly Paper Pumpkin Alternative Projects Class and find out what else you can do with your Paper Pumpkin.

Class Schedule:

Classes are to be held at my home.

Jan 25, 2020 -- 10:00 a.m.
Feb 22, 2020 -- 10:00 a.m.
Mar 28, 2020 -- 10:00 a.m.

Bring your Paper Pumpkin Kit and glue with you and discover what we will be creating!

Not sure what Paper Pumpkin is?  Check out the flyer below and it will tell you all about it.  Follow the link provided to sign up.  Be sure to include my name and my Demonstrator Number.


NOTE:  You will need to join Paper Pumpkin before the 10th of each month to be able to receive your kit in time to bring it to the class.  I will be demonstrating ways you can use your Paper Pumpkin kit, especially the bits and pieces you may have left over.  This is free and my gift to you.

Click on this link to join:  Paper Pumpkin

See you soon -- Brenda


No comments:

Post a Comment