Friday, December 27, 2019

January Paper Pumpkin Alternative Card Class



January 2020
Paper Pumpkin Alternative Card Class


DATE:  January 25, 2020
TIME:   10:00 a.m.
WHERE:  My Home

Paper Pumpkin subscribers are always welcome to come over and play with the current Stampin'Up Paper Pumpkin Kit.  In addition to stamping with friends and fellow stampers, you will receive the supplies to complete two additional ALTERNATE cards/projects made from the supplies in your kit..


Stampin'Up! provides everything you need to complete each kit; including, stamp pad, all project materials (tags, glue dots, etc).  BUT if you are like me, I am usually not looking to make eight to ten identical cards/projects.  Soooo, I let my imagination run away and I come up with alternate cards and/or projects that can be created from the products provided in the kit.

I would love to have you come and join in the fun and creativity each month.  All you need to do is subscribe to the Paper Pumpkin program here by the 10th of each month.  (You only have to join once and you will receive a kit each month.  Stampin'Up! will bill you around the 10th of the month for that month's kit.  You should receive it around the 20th or so and off you go completing the great cards and/or projects Stampin'Up! has created for you.

The great thing about the Paper Pumpkin program is if you need to skip a month, you can.  Just access your account and let Stampin'Up! know.  You can also prepay for a 3-month, 6-month or 12-month subscription and never have to worry about anything.  Your kit will arrive like clock work.

If you would like to join Paper Pumpkin, please leave me a note and I will give you my Stampin'Up! Demonstrator ID Number and you will become a part of my Paper Pumpkin group!  If you live out of state or can't make it to my house for one reason or another, I will always make sure you receive a PDF of the alternate cards/projects I created each months' kits.  Be sure to sign up by January 10, 2020 to receive your kit in time for this class! 

I look forward to seeing you/hearing from you.

Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment